Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dameon Strykes Issue #1, Page #13

The full comic can be viewed at: Ironfistregime.com




My longer term readers might remember this page from the drawn comic:'



While I may not being using any of the originally drawn pages, I am still following that story line. So, for this staged photograph, I pulled up the old and tried to replicate it. It took me a few pages to get the writing to look proper. When my artist drew this, the page looked like it had been folded up and placed neatly in the back of the Night Rider's throat, like you'd expect Buffalo Bill to do with a moth. Soulscourger is not that concerned with protecting either letter nor his victim, and would've shoved it down his victim's throat. So... I ate the page. Omnomnom. I really should have added the ketchup before I tried to eat it, would've made it taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment