Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Photo Issue #3, Cover Page



For full comics, visit: www.IronFistRegime.com


And we're back on.

I originally wanted a unisex bathroom sign, but they were harder to find than I thought they'd be. Well, I found a few, and when I asked the store if I could take a picture, they thought I was weird. This photo actually was taken the night before it was supposed to be released. I just said fuck it, went to a local grocery store, didn't ask, snapped the shot, and walked out. Considering what happens next page, I thought this was fitting.

I am not oblivious, and I do not condemn the stores who did not give me permission. Having an unknown male hang around your bathrooms with a camera taking pictures does seem odd. I made sure when I went in that there were almost no customers in the store, and that I was quick with it. I didn't want anyone feeling uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment