Friday, October 6, 2017

Photo Issue #3, Page 1

For full comics, visit: www.IronFistRegime.com



Ironically, while multiple establishments didn't let me take pictures of the signs for the bathrooms, many others were 100% okay with my taking pictures of their actual bathrooms.

Unfortunately, taking pictures inside a stall is actually really difficult. Bathrooms have really bad lighting,  they are very cramped so getting the right angle / shot is infuriating, and while the business may have given me permission, it doesn't stop people from coming in and asking me what I'm doing. Despite now having a plethora of local bar bathrooms, I used none of them. This picture is from a place I lived. It gave me the advantage of changing the lighting as needed, as well as controlling the graffiti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment