Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Photo Issue #2, Page 12

For the full comic, visit www.IronFistRegime.com


Whenever I go on trips, I always make sure I have my camera with me. I never know what kind of interesting things I’ll run into. I have a whole folder of “potential photos” The folder grew so much that I made sub-folders like “Buildings,” “Vehicles,” “Nature,” “WTF?” and the like. Then some of those folders needed to grow further and now I have sub-sub-folders like “Livable Buildings,” “Demolished Buildings,” “Creepy Nature” and so on so forth. I have each file named, and I have an idea of where they are. Whenever I need a specific type of building, I peruse the folders.

I’ve had many for a long time that I don’t know where they were taken. I can make some guesses what city this is from, but nothing exact. I also made sure to remove any identifying marks, such as address #s or things like that. I’d hate for someone to get harassed because of my art. I do love these buildings though. So much character.

This picture is not of an asylum or a psychiatric ward or anything like that. I’m pretty sure it’s just someone house.

No comments:

Post a Comment