Sunday, July 2, 2017

Photo Issue #2, Page 9

For full pages, please visit: www.IronFistRegime.com


Sometimes my pages are not photos, but stolen from the internet and edited. For this page, I simply googled "White Female News Anchor." I was overjoyed when I found an individual whose name was easily converted into Lisa Flowers. The only letter that the original photo did not give me was the letter "u" for my fake conservative news station, which I just stole from the w in news. Perfect? No, but I'm pleased with it. This is also the easiest page to find the skull in. Maybe...too easy. Hrm, I'll have to consider that.

I do not use Photoshop, but a similar program named GIMP. If you are an artist who cannot afford a full version of Photoshop, GIMP is an amazing substitute. I haven't used a full version of Photoshop in years, but when I converted over to GIMP it had many similar features and a very similar feel. It is free software made by free developers, so it won't have all the flashy support that Photoshop or other professional photo-editing software does... but you can still make beautiful work with it. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment