Sunday, July 2, 2017

Photo Issue #2, Page 6

or full pages, please visit: www.IronFistRegime.com


When originally written, this page and the following were supposed to be very similar. I bought the crowbar and staged it in the way you'll see in page 7.  When it came to take this picture and the following page, I was displeased with the similarity between them.  While pacing, trying to think of what to do with either of the pages, I passed the glove on the ground behind my residence and noticed the thumb was bent over, like holding something.  If I was using actors, I would have had an actor with a black glove holding the crowbar while wearing a black hooding. I'm not using actors though. Creepy dirty gloves that already look like they want to hold a crowbar on the other hand? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment