Sunday, July 2, 2017

Photo Issue #2, Page 8

For full pages, please visit: www.IronFistRegime.com


News vans, just like cop cars, is always a thing I find when I can't take a picture. Maybe I don't have my camera on me, maybe I'm rushing to work, but I could never get the picture I wanted. I wanted a news van parked on the side of a street. I went down to a local rally that I knew the local news stations would be covering, but every van I could find was surrounded by people. This photo is supposed to feel like there was no-one around, and so as opposed to a picture of a news surrounded with people I went to wheres news vans are always parked: news stations.

At this time I'd like to apologize for my absence in pages.  I am currently suffering from a knee injury. At the time of this writing, I'm attempting to go on short term disability and potentially get surgery. Putting any weight on my leg causes me an extreme amount of pain. Seeing as my photographs involve a lot of footwork, its been harder to continue my comic book.  I do love doing this though, and I really hope I can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment