Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Updating the pages

For Full pages, visit: www.IronFistRegime.com

After preparing Issue #3 and #4 for release, I realized a problem. Between when I initially released #3 and #4 and now, I made some pretty significant changes to how I was doing the photo issues. With those changes, it made reading between #1 and #2 a bit difficult. Specifically, Detective Thomas Hones' font and background changed between the two sets. I like the current font I'm using, but was displeased with the size of the white backgrounds. I've gone through every single page with Detective Hones' speech, and made adjustments. On some pages, the change is just a few pixels, and others free up a lot of space.

While this change was made to make the transition between Issue #3 and #4 easier, I hope it also helps the pages. It makes Hones' lines feel more succinct, and should allow the page to be more visible.

An example of the differences. 

Original: 

New:



No comments:

Post a Comment