Sunday, July 2, 2017

Photo Issue #2, Page 7

For full pages, please visit: www.IronFistRegime.com


I'll be honest, I feel this is one of poorest efforts of a page.  I wanted to buy a police badge for Detective White. I couldn't find good ones from the fun and cheap local all year round Halloween store, and purchasing good replicas on line was more than I could afford (both the Cover photo and page 6 were relatively cheap investments which I might use in my daily life... a fake police badge is not). So I decided to just go with the hand cuffs... which broke while I was using them. On top of that, as mentioned in the Page 6 blog, I was a little disheartened how the two pictures were coming out, and I was running into a deadline.

Lesson is, sometimes art doesn't turn out how you want it to, and you gotta use what you got. In this case, I feel like the less interesting page lets the reader focus more on the story. What happens, story wise, in this page is pretty heartbreaking. By now it should be obvious that this issue, if not this entire collection, asks the question of "What is justice?" I think this page lets that idea start really sinking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment